Associate, Customer Experience (Europe: Bilingual English / French)
London, UK | International Team | Reports to the Customer Experience Manager
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where do we need help?
At Allbirds, we have a deeply rooted desire to put the customer first in everything we do. Pivotal to maintaining this goal are the people at Allbirds who help educate, engage and deliver a best in class customer experience. This is where you come in.
What does the job entail?
As a Customer Experience Associate for Europe, you will be on email, chat and phone with English, French and German-speaking customers. Our team is filled with results driven, highly flexible, passionate Allbirds brand ambassadors. We ensure customer happiness through creativity, problem solving, and an unwaveringly upbeat attitude. As a Customer Experience Associate, you will:
- Serve as a passionate advocate and brand ambassador for Allbirds
- Leverage product knowledge to educate and convert curious customers into satisfied buyers
- Use problem solving skills to convert customer challenges into positive outcomes
- Engage with customers via phone, chat, social media, SMS and email channels
- Identify trends and patterns in customer communication and funnel up all valid/recurring customer feedback to accurately capture the Voice of the Customer (VOC) in a timely manner
You love to communicate with people, solve problems, drive sales and be part of a team that is doing meaningful work. You are:
- Experienced in a customer facing environment – perhaps through customer experience teams, or in related service positions
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Able to juggle multiple conversations with customers, and track trends and data to help improve customer happiness
- Results driven with a sales mentality
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take initiative to find creative solutions
- Weekend, morning, and evening availability required
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English.
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.